Here are the answers to the most common questions about The Base Sapporo Susukino.
If you are unsure of something that is not covered here, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 011-215-0740.
- What is the check-in time?
- You can check in from 4:00pm. For security reasons, the entrance is locked, so new guests will not be able to enter until then. Please let us know if you will be checking in later than 8:00pm. We appreciate your cooperation.
- What is the check-out time?
- Check-out time is 10:00am. Extended check-out is generally not available.
- Do I need to return to my room by a particular time?
- No. When you check in, you will be given a password for your room key. You can use this password to enter and exit the hotel at any time.
- How do I check in?
- A self-check-in machine is provided to the right of the entrance. If you're not sure how to use it, just ask a staff member!
- Can I store my luggage prior to check-in?
- Free dial-operated lockers are available in the hall on the first floor of the hotel. Choose a security code when you place your belongings in the locker.
- Can reception staff send my luggage to me?
- Yes. Please feel free to ask reception staff if you wish to use this service.
- Are there smoking areas?
- Smoking is not permitted in any area of the hotel. Please do not smoke in your room or in the lobby, hall, balcony or other areas of the hotel.
- Is there a common area or lounge for eating?
- This hotel does not have a restaurant or lounge, but it is located right in the Susukino area, where you can enjoy Hokkaido cuisine at many popular restaurants, some of which are famous.
- Is there a laundry area?
- A washing machine is provided in all rooms, along with detergent. Please feel free to use your washing machine at any time.
- Is there a TV in the room? If so, what channels are available?
- Yes. You can watch free-to-air channels broadcast in Japan (Hokkaido area) or use YouTube.
- Can I cook in my room or bring in outside food?
- Of course! The hotel itself does not have a restaurant, so feel free to use the kitchen in your room, or enjoy one of the many great restaurants nearby.
- When do I need to cancel by, and how much are the cancellation fees?
No cancellation fee is needed if you cancel 8 or more days before your check-in date. After this, the following cancellation fees apply:
4-7 days before check-in date: 30% of room rates
2-3 days before check-in date: 50% of room rates
Day before check-in date: 70% of room rates
Same day: 100% of room rates
No-show with no contact: 100% of room rates
*Different cancellation rates may apply if you booked through a travel agent or other agent, through a reservation website or as part of a special plan.
- I can’t speak Japanese. Will that be a problem?
- No! Our reception staff use an automatic translation device, and explanations on each of our facilities are provided in English, traditional Chinese and Thai.
- Can I borrow a crib?
- Cribs are not available, but futons are provided in each room. These can be laid on the floor to provide safe bedding for infants and young children.
- Is there Wi-Fi in each room?
- Yes, this is available in every room.
- Can I bring a pet?
- Unfortunately, we do not allow pets.
- Is there parking, and if so, where is it located?
- There is no parking at the hotel. There are parking areas with coin meters nearby (please note that parking charges are not included in the price of your room). Click here for more details.
- Can I request for a taxi service?
Yes, we recommend "Hello Taxi (NV200)" that you can make a reservation at our hotel. Hello Taxi come with large passenger space and plenty of rooms in the trunk for your luggage. By using this taxi service you can save a lot of time when going to the airport and have plenty of free time shopping for souvenirs. The fee from Sapporo city area to New-Chitose airport is fixed price, stress-free!
- Are the rooms cleaned during multi-night stays?
- Cleaning is not provided during your stay for security and privacy reasons, but fresh towels and facecloths are provided each day.